Best Ways to Find Your Best Digital Marketing Agency
A Digital Marketing Agency that hits your target market
When you think of a Digital Marketing Agency, you may well picture a super fancy warehouse conversion with the best in Scandinavian furniture and the team split between playing table tennis or air hockey.
That’s the cliché and that’s where you are forgiven for thinking all your money is going. The sale talk is all fine and dandy, but after a month or two, you aren’t getting the results.
Ultimately, results are what matter. For real results, you don’t need to look too far. Your top Digital Marketing Agency is right here.
Attract and Retain It’s a tricky balance to manage but attracting and retaining customers is integral to the growth of your business.
Research has consistently shown that it is far easier to retain an existing customer than attract a new one.
How big a difference?
As far as probability of success goes – you have a 60-70% hit rate with an existing customer, but only a 5-20% chance with any new prospect.
Existing customers are 50% more likely to try a new product than a new customer. They will also spend up over 30% more a new customer will.
That’s almost a third more income and a clear reason to maintain your focus on someone whose trust you have already won.
The added bonus is that an existing customer gives you the opportunity to provide precious word-of-mouth and referrals.
That’s a few things not just to keep in mind, but to paste on the wall for your whole team to remember.
Affecting costs or being cost-effective?
To use your resources in the most cost-effective way, means marketing to your established database of clients than purely looking for new customers.
If your digital marketing agency can help you increase your customer retention by just 5%, you can see an increase in your profits of anywhere between 25 to 95%. That’s not just significant, that is huge!
Any digital marketing agency worth its weight will help you to uncover the areas where you are losing your website visitors and convert them from prospects to paying customers.
Digitial Marketing tactics that work
There is more than one tactic to us to retain your customers.These tactics cover each stage of before, during, and after the customer purchase:
1. Make the customer experience PERSONAL Each customer is unique, so make their experience as unique as possible. It will be a more memorable one.
2. Email marketing that is targeted to the customer’s interests will be more powerful and reap greater rewards.
3. Upsell or cross-sell wherever possible. You’re not a McDonald’s Drive-Thru asking if they “want fries with that?”. You have a great opportunity to add interest about your range of products and services.
4. Rewarding loyal customers gives you the ability to grow your market share. Someone who has had an enjoyable and personal experience with your brand can become a powerful marketing tool for you.
5. Great customer service never loses its lustre. If you go out of your way to make sure everything you can do for a customer is done will mean they are more likely to go out of their way to spruik what you’re offering.
The best part of that is it will genuine, not pushy and use intimate contacts to showcase the positive side of your business.
You don’t need to know all the ins and outs of the best marketing tactics – that’s what a Digital Marketing Agency is supposed to do for you.
Keep it simple – keep it real
There are still a few golden rules that you need to keep in mind when dealing with a digital marketing agency.
Are they able to make sure your site is always optimized for speed?
Your site is mobile-friendly?
With an active and engaged agency on your side, you have the chance to reach more of your market and make more from your marketing spend.
Don’t get caught with an agency that is more interested in their own awards than bringing your real rewards and better results.
Get the Realize Online team in your corner and you could corner the market.