WHO ARE SHOPIFY PARTNERS?
Who are Shopify partners? There are many freelancers and agencies that have experience with Shopify - but not everyone can become a partner. You need to be an expert.
Here’s what being a partner really means:
- you must have a proven record of success when setting up Shopify stores (at least 5)
- you will be listed on the Shopify website as a partner
- you have the ability to create custom websites and make changes to existing themes
- you will be experienced in digital marketing in order to optimise client success
Who are Shopify partners in Melbourne?
At Realize Online, we are proud to be your local Shopify experts.If you have an existing Shopify website or an eCommerce adventure that you need assistance with, contact us today. We can assist you in the following areas:
- customising your website
- creating a Shopify marketing plan
- ongoing support and problem solving
- strategic consultation to optimise your Shopify experience
Our Shopify developers have specialised training to assist you with everything you need to succeed online. We can help you customise and install apps and plugins, increase the functionality of your website with unique coding, set up Shopify plus, and perform speed optimisation work.
Why choose Shopify?
Who are shopify partners helping? If you want to run a successful ecommerce business, this platform is for you. We help small and large businesses choose the right platform for their products. If you’re wondering if Shopify is the right choice for you, check out the following range of benefits:
- simple and easy to use (for both customers and administrators)
- safe and secure with ongoing security updates
- data management and analytics to help you track your success
- software hosting provided by Shopify
- 24 hour customer support (with added support through the partner program)
- mobile, desktop, and tablet compatible websites
- customisable website themes
- multiple payment gateway options
- affordable pricing system
- SEO functionality
- cross-platform selling (via social media)
If you’d like more information about the advantages of Shopify please contact us today for a free consultation with our team. We can make an expert recommendation for the progress of your ecommerce store.
Who uses Shopify?
Shopify is a platform designed for buying and selling products online. Because of its simple style and customisable themes, it is the perfect tool for a range of online businesses. You can find Shopify clients in a number of industries, including:
- clothing and fashion
- art and craft supplies
- gift stores
Some of the largest brands in the world use Shopify as a hosting platform, including Kylie Cosmetics, Tesla Motors, Penguin Books, and Red Bull.
Starting a Shopify Store
So, if you’re thinking about starting a Shopify store, (or switching your existing website over to this platform) contact us today. We can talk you through the advantages and disadvantages of the software and help you get set up with everything you need.
For more information about pricing, success stories, testimonials, and tutorials, take a look at the Shopify website.
Did you find our “Who are Shopify Partners?” article helpful? Make sure you share it and contact us if you have any questions about our services.
Author: Anna Clark - Copywriter & Digital Marketing Assistant, Realize Online