REACH THOUSANDS OF NEW CUSTOMERS
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is the process of gaining traffic to your website through ‘paid advertising’ on search engines results pages (SERPs) such as Google. Sometimes, the term search engine marketing is referred to as PPC (pay per click) advertising, as this is the most common form of payment for SEM.
As an official Google Partner, we’ve helped dozens of small to large sized businesses, franchises and particularly online retailers, boost online sales through clever, on target search engine marketing campaigns. Whether you’re new to search engine marketing or wanting to take your search engine marketing to another level, we can help.
IS SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (SEM) RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
If you’re interested to learn more about SEM or keen to ‘test the water’ with your first SEM campaign, you’ll feel comfortable talking to us. We’ll be more than happy to explain what SEM is, the different options and whether we think it’s a good fit for your business.
To support our case, we’ll provide you with a FREE estimate of the number of Google searches per month for keywords that relate to your business, the number of ‘eye balls’ your ads would likely reach and the level of competition. Having this kind of data will help you decide if SEM is right for your business.
Google AdWords is the most popular platform for search engine marketing. AdWords is a system that displays paid text ads in the Google search results, when people search for phrases related to your ad. These ads appear above and alongside the organic search listings. Google does not accept payment for organic search results.
COST-EFFECTIVE SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING WITH MEASURABLE ROI
Got a great website but not generating enough leads? SEM is a surefire way to boost quality traffic and sales online. And managed expertly, SEM can be incredibly targeted and cost-effective.
We know creating a successful SEM campaign can be challenging, especially if you’re new to SEM. In addition to getting the ‘creative’ right, the complexity of the advertising systems and understanding the data can be daunting. But this is precisely what our SEM experts love.
So let our SEM experts get to work for you; to develop an SEM campaign that successfully increases sales while maintaining ROI.
The key benefits of SEM are the ability to:
- Target users with relevant ads, across the purchase funnel
- Reach a mass audience
- Fast track revenue (not just traffic) to your business
- Measure your results and ROI
- Target users at various touch-points, channels and devices online
OUR SEM PROCESS
Our holistic approach to SEM, focuses on understanding your business goals and market opportunities. Once we’re crystal clear about that, we can get on with creating and optimising campaigns that drive sales, brand recognition and Return on Investment (ROI) for your business.
As an acceredited Google Partner we’ve been recognised as trusted search marketing experts.
- Understand your business goals & objectives
- Analyse your market landscape, competitors and opportunities
- Outline your business offer and unique selling points
- Audit and analyse your current campaigns
- Determine your core audience:
- what they might search for
- the types of websites they’re likely to visit
- when, where and on what device they’re likely to search
- how they’re likely to contact you
- Develop campaigns that address each stage of your conversion funnel
- Develop CRO landing pages
Campaign Optimisation & Reporting
- Analyse campaign analytics and measure for key performance indicators
- Optimise campaigns across locations, channels, keywords, bids, ad copy, landing pages
- Provide customised reporting
- Implement performance, profitability and growth strategies to optimise for maximum ROI.