Shopify powers over 500,000 eCommerce businesses.
Known for its simple user experience and attractive themes, it is fast becoming the eCommerce platform of choice for business owners around the world.
At Realize Online, we are Shopify Experts.
Our team will support you through your Shopify website set up and make sure you get the online business you’ve been dreaming of.
We decided to become Shopify Partners so our clients could take advantage of this fantastic eCommerce platform. The benefits include (but aren’t limited to) the following points:
- Fast set up
- Easy to manage
- Secure eCommerce platform
- Access to Shopify Help Centre
- Mobile and tablet compatible
- Beautiful, customisable themes
- Shopify App Store
- SEO friendly features
- Point-of-sale features
- Tracking and analytics
CHOOSE REALIZE ONLINE AS YOUR SHOPIFY PARTNERS
Launching a new website is simple and stress-free with our dedicated team. Simplify the entire process with the support of our in-house Shopify Developers.
- You don’t have to start paying your Shopify subscription until your site is live.
- Unlimited development period – go live when you’re happy with your website.
- Have both a live site and a development site for version control.
- Customise Shopify theme without paying for plugins.
- Work outside the template – if your theme doesn’t support a particular function or design option, our web development team can implement new coding.
- Access ongoing support with our help desk.
- Shopify Marketing – make the most of your eCommerce business with SEO services, AdWords management, and social media marketing.
- Migrate your existing store over to Shopify without losing your progress.
We have a team of account managers, web developers, marketing, SEO, AdWords, and content specialists that can assist with all of your eCommerce requirements. Contact us today and discuss your unique business.
At Realize Online, we have a Help Desk for continuing support of our clients. When you choose to work with our team as your Shopify Partners, we can assist you with the ongoing management of your website.
This may include user guides, a development website, consultation with our developers and marketing team, and a dedicated account manager. If you have an existing Shopify website that you would like assistance with, contact us now.
HOW SHOPIFY WORKS
Ready to start your eCommerce adventure? As Shopify Partners, you can contact us with your questions about how it works, the different features, and payment plans. Call us now for a consultation and we can talk you through the different options.
Shopify is a subscription platform, meaning you’ll have to pick a plan and pay for the hosting throughout the year. You can take a look at the different options on their website. Depending on your goals, we may recommend a Shopify Plus or Shopify light plan.