Your Shopify Shipping setup partners
Shipping is an essential area of eCommerce that you need to get right. Our web developers have the expertise in Shopify Shipping setup to help you. You may have the default flat rate Shopify shipping option, you may need to expand on your current shipping options, you may be losing sales because your shipping setup is too expensive for customers. Whatever the issue, for the best shipping options to maximise conversions, you’re in the right place.
Our expert Shopify developers have already improved eCommerce stores for a long list of clients, and we can help you.
Make purchasing easy and seamless for your customers
What are your shipping options?
Have a think about where your buyers are geographically. Are they just around the corner, in the same city or state, interstate, overseas? As a seller, you can set up different shipping options to suit their location.
- Free shipping
- Free pickup
- Local delivery
- Flat rate
- Calculated rates
Without the right Shipping setup you could incur expenses with shipping, or your customers could be faced with higher than normal costs which could lead to cart abandonment.
Benefits of having custom Shopify shipping setup
The last thing you want is abandoned carts because the shipping is either too expensive or not flexible enough. You need custom shipping options.
This will help:
- Reduce the incidence of unnecessarily high shipping costs for customers
- Reduce cart abandonment
- Increase your sales
- Increase repeat customers
By customising your shipping you put your business in a much better place for success.
Ways we can setup your Shopify Shipping
Our web developers know all the options for Shopify shipping and can set up your Shopify store in such a way that shipping is prompt, and your customers’ shipping costs are kept low.
Ways to do this include:
- Setting different rates for local, interstate or international buyers
- Setting shipping zones
- Combining postage for multiple purchases
- Setting up calculated rates
- Offering a discount on the calculated rate
- Setting free rates for purchases over a certain amount
- Shipping orders from a warehouse location closest to your customer
If you need help with Shopify Shipping setup, you’re in the right place.
Choose Realize Online to set up your Shopify Shipping
Our Shopify developers live and breathe Shopify. Setting up Shopify Shipping is part of our expertise. It’s a complicated process, but we do it right because we have a total understanding of the Shopify platform and target market triggers.
- Analyse your store and customers’ locations
- Set up shipping options that cover all possible buyer locations and scenarios you want
- Set up clear display of shipping rate to your customers at checkout
- Set up the labelling
- Consider any Apps you have that affect shipping and ensure they’ve been integrated
It’s win-win for you, when you use Realize Online to set up your Shopify shipping.
Why Realize Online is different
Over the years the majority of our clients have come to us because they’ve been burnt by others, or they’ve been overwhelmed by some hard sell sales tactics and let down.
What makes us different is that we genuinely care. We listen to the concerns you have. We avoid any sales spin, and minimise the jargon to make things as clear as possible. There’s no pushing you in a direction you don’t want to go, just honest advice in your best interests.
Ready to see what we can do for you?
If you’re ready to make it easier and more affordable for your customers to receive their purchases, we can start your Shopify Shipping setup.
As part of the process, we can offer:
- Design mock-ups of the site before development, including shipping enhancements
- Optimisation of your site for high performance with search engines
- Testing of your store across all devices including mobiles, desktop, tablets
- Analysis of your store’s performance against your competitors
- Ongoing support
We’ll make the process as smooth and seamless as possible for your site. Get it happening now with Realize Online.